Other Stuff I’ve Written
- Big Day Tomorrow
- Sanity: Sapped
- In Which He Loses His Mind
- (Attempts At) Productivity
- 12 Months On Testosterone
- And The Second Year Ends
- I Did Things. I Was Proud.
- The World’s Worst Blogger Returns
- Lungs: Functioning. Brain: Not So Much.
- Apologies Galore
- An Attempted Murder-by-Disorganisation, Perhaps?
- Incoherent Plus Panicked Equals This Post
- The Big Amalgamation Post
- People, Paranoia and Plain Puerility: A Giant Pathetic Rant
- The Worst Fairytale Ever
- Today Was A Good Day
- Big Blogging Boycott
- Another One for the Digital Trophy Case…
- I’m Still Here
- My Computer Hates Me
- The Inevitable Interrogation
- Tentative Reconciliation
- Diving Practice
- Food For Thought
- Unexpected Entertainment
- Blood Test Done
- Some Kind of Progress
- Getting Somewhere… Sort Of
- I’ve Got A Shiny New Award…
- A Moment of Relief
- … And The Hibernation Begins
- Not-So- “New Me”, Actually
- I Did Something Social…
- Questions… And Then Some
- Passing Judgement… On Passing.
- An Entertaining Kind Of Organisation… And Why You Shouldn’t Leave A Social Phobe In Charge Of Events Planning
- Thinking Aloud… Sort Of
- Enthusiasm Amplified: One Step Closer
- My Neighbours Are Trying To Kill Me
- System Glitch?
- Aaaargh Anxiety Asperger's Awards Background Bio Blood Tests Bored Cake Chemistry Coming Out Commuting Depression Doctors Dr Leighton Seal Dr Lorimer Dr Seal Eeee Equal Magazine Exams Experiment Explanation Family Friends Frustrations FTM Gender Gender Care GIC GP Hiatus Hormones Human Nature I'm Being Strange Again Jobs Labs Levitation LGBT+ Life London Mental Health Misgendering Musings Odd Other Blog Parents Phone Phobia Phones Pointless Positives Pride Proofreading Rant Ranting Relapse Revision Rudeness Self Harm Soapbox Social Anxiety Social Phobia Social Stuff Spelling Strange Stupidity Superconductor Testosterone Thank You Top Surgery Trans* Transgender Transition University Updates Writing
Tag Archives: Depression
This little interlude of a post is yet another hi-I’m-still-here-don’t-forget-meeee one, I’m afraid. I’m still reading, and my thoughts are with you all, even if my comments aren’t (yet). My mind’s playing games, and I’m losing. Whatever that means.
After a day of surprising productivity, I’ve got a fully-functioning CV. I haven’t had one of them since we were prodded into making them at school, at which time we were expected to show our “skills” by referencing things like … Continue reading
So, an… optimistic little interlude before the bulk updates come spilling. Run for your lives, before it’s too late. I’ve not been doing too well, as I said in my last post. We’re all quite used to it at home … Continue reading
This is a miniature post just to let the blogosphere know that I may be offline for a while (not like last time though) because, erm, well… my brain’s gone funny. It’s having arguments with itself, and it’s all spiralling … Continue reading
There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.