Other Stuff I’ve Written
- Big Day Tomorrow
- Sanity: Sapped
- In Which He Loses His Mind
- (Attempts At) Productivity
- 12 Months On Testosterone
- And The Second Year Ends
- I Did Things. I Was Proud.
- The World’s Worst Blogger Returns
- Lungs: Functioning. Brain: Not So Much.
- Apologies Galore
- An Attempted Murder-by-Disorganisation, Perhaps?
- Incoherent Plus Panicked Equals This Post
- The Big Amalgamation Post
- People, Paranoia and Plain Puerility: A Giant Pathetic Rant
- The Worst Fairytale Ever
- Today Was A Good Day
- Big Blogging Boycott
- Another One for the Digital Trophy Case…
- I’m Still Here
- My Computer Hates Me
- The Inevitable Interrogation
- Tentative Reconciliation
- Diving Practice
- Food For Thought
- Unexpected Entertainment
- Blood Test Done
- Some Kind of Progress
- Getting Somewhere… Sort Of
- I’ve Got A Shiny New Award…
- A Moment of Relief
- … And The Hibernation Begins
- Not-So- “New Me”, Actually
- I Did Something Social…
- Questions… And Then Some
- Passing Judgement… On Passing.
- An Entertaining Kind Of Organisation… And Why You Shouldn’t Leave A Social Phobe In Charge Of Events Planning
- Thinking Aloud… Sort Of
- Enthusiasm Amplified: One Step Closer
- My Neighbours Are Trying To Kill Me
- System Glitch?
- Aaaargh Anxiety Asperger's Awards Background Bio Blood Tests Bored Cake Chemistry Coming Out Commuting Depression Doctors Dr Leighton Seal Dr Lorimer Dr Seal Eeee Equal Magazine Exams Experiment Explanation Family Friends Frustrations FTM Gender Gender Care GIC GP Hiatus Hormones Human Nature I'm Being Strange Again Jobs Labs Levitation LGBT+ Life London Mental Health Misgendering Musings Odd Other Blog Parents Phone Phobia Phones Pointless Positives Pride Proofreading Rant Ranting Relapse Revision Rudeness Self Harm Soapbox Social Anxiety Social Phobia Social Stuff Spelling Strange Stupidity Superconductor Testosterone Thank You Top Surgery Trans* Transgender Transition University Updates Writing
Author Archives: JC
Well, hello there, friends. It’s been longer than planned, as it always seems to be. But no matter, I’m still here, still typing, which is better than nothing, right? Or maybe not. Oh well. So. Best news first. I’m having … Continue reading
This little interlude of a post is yet another hi-I’m-still-here-don’t-forget-meeee one, I’m afraid. I’m still reading, and my thoughts are with you all, even if my comments aren’t (yet). My mind’s playing games, and I’m losing. Whatever that means.
And now for the mental health update. This might be even more fun than the last update, if that’s even possible. This one’s been a long time in the making, due in part to laziness and also the fact that … Continue reading
After a day of surprising productivity, I’ve got a fully-functioning CV. I haven’t had one of them since we were prodded into making them at school, at which time we were expected to show our “skills” by referencing things like … Continue reading
This is a miniature post to announce that I’ve been on T for 12 months today. That is, 12 cycles of 28 days, 48 weeks, and not a full year, but I’ve been measuring by injections, so it feels like … Continue reading